RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY IN STORE/ONLINE
We are thrilled that you chose to shop with us!
We also understand that you can change your mind, and if so, we are here to help you!
We accept returns for store credit ONLY and no exchanges. Instead of an exchange, a code will be issued that can be used to re-order the item you wanted to exchange for. All "on sale" merchandise and bodysuits are FINAL sale, no returns, no exchanges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it in: unworn, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Items may be returned within 15 days of your order fulfillment date.
To start a return, you simply have to fill our return page and print a return label! Please note, return shipping charges will be deducted from your store credit refund. CLICK BELOW TO START RETURN http://uptownmuse.returnscenter.com
If your return is accepted, we will send you a return label and instructions on how to send your items back. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org 806-803-0717
Our return address is:
2612 Wolflin Ave
Amarillo, TX 79109
If you have any questions or need assistance with any part of the shopping process, feel free to reach out to us at 806-803-0717.
We accept returns and exchanges for in store credit ONLY. Store returns/exchanges must be done within 5 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you purchased it in: unworn, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If we cannot re-sell it, we cannot accept it. Bodysuits are final sale, no return no exchange due to hygienic purposes. We accept returns for store credit only. Exchanges are accepted but we cannot guarantee size availability. All "on sale" merchandise and bodysuits are FINAL sale, no returns, no exchanges. Our return policy is tight because of people who abuse return policies, we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Items NOT ELIGIBLE for Exchange or Return:
- All innerwear, including bodysuits, are not accepted for hygiene purposes
- All items that were purchased on a 20% discount, BOGO sale, flash sale, or clearance sale
- All items that have been worn, altered, washed, stained, or destroyed in any way
- All items with deodorant smell or marks, makeup, and any other stain
- All "SALE" merchandise is FINAL SALE
Eligibility for Return:
- The items must be in a re-sellable condition – they must NOT have any odors, stains, or blemishes. They must be in their original condition
Quick Pointers on Returns/Exchanges:
- Shipping costs paid at checkout are non-refundable. Additionally, return shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- All taxes are paid on the credit amount; hence they are not part of the credit.
- IF IT IS A RETURN - If the item being returned had a free-shipping offer at the time of purchase, the shipping cost will be deducted from the credit. Return shipping expenses will also be deducted from your store credit refund amount.
- ALL return/exchange packages must contain a note with the following information.
- Name of the customer who placed the order
- The order number
- The reason the item has been returned
- Refunds for returns are issued in the form of credit codes. Note that the refund amount is exclusive of taxes, shipping, and any discounts offered at the purchase time.
- Credit codes must be used on their own. They CANNOT be used alongside other promotional or discount codes.
- A sale is termed as final when the credit code is used.
NOTE: Credit codes do not expire
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We reserve the right to accept or reject returns from customers at any time for various reasons. Such reasons may include but are not limited to, potentially fraudulent activity or a customer’s history of excessive or irregular returns that may indicate wardrobing.