RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY IN STORE/ONLINE
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it in: unworn, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. If we cannot re-sell it, we cannot accept it. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Items must be returned within 15 days of your order fulfillment date. Returns will be refunded to the original method of payment. We cannot refund shipping fees, those are paid to USPS and they do not refund. All "on sale" merchandise, bodysuits and mystery bags are FINAL sale, no returns, no exchanges.
To start a return, you simply have to fill our return form and print a return label! Please note, return shipping charges will be deducted from your store credit refund. CLICK BELOW TO START RETURN http://uptownmuse.returnscenter.com
If your return is accepted, we will send you a return label and instructions on how to send your items back. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
806-803-0717 Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm
Our return address is:
2612 Wolflin Ave
Amarillo, TX 79109
If you have any questions or need assistance with any part of the shopping process, feel free to reach out to us at
806-803-0717 Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm central time.
Store returns/exchanges must be done within 10 days of purchase date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you purchased it in: unworn, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If we cannot re-sell it, we cannot accept it. Bodysuits are final sale, no return no exchange due to hygienic purposes. Returns will be refunded to the original method of payment. Exchanges are accepted but we cannot guarantee size availability. All "on sale" merchandise, bodysuits and mystery bags are FINAL sale, no returns, no exchanges.
Items NOT ELIGIBLE for Exchange or Return:
- All innerwear, including bodysuits, are not accepted for hygiene purposes
- All items that were purchased on a 20% discount, BOGO sale, flash sale, or clearance sale
- All items that have been worn, altered, washed, stained, or destroyed in any way
- All items with deodorant smell or marks, makeup, and any other stain
- All "SALE" merchandise is FINAL SALE
Quick Pointers on Returns/Exchanges:
- Shipping costs paid at checkout are non-refundable. Additionally, return shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- All taxes are paid on the credit amount; hence they are not part of the credit.
- IF IT IS A RETURN - If the item being returned had a free-shipping offer at the time of purchase, the shipping cost will be deducted from the credit. Return shipping expenses will also be deducted from your store credit refund amount.
- Refunds are refunded to the original method of payment.
- Credit codes must be used on their own. They CANNOT be used alongside other promotional or discount codes.
- A sale is termed as final when the credit code is used.
NOTE: Credit codes do not expire
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We reserve the right to accept or reject returns from customers at any time for various reasons. Such reasons may include but are not limited to, potentially fraudulent activity or a customer’s history of excessive or irregular returns that may indicate wardrobing.